Today I’ll show a little vicious. These cookies are sooo easy and sooo yummy, so you can baked them in a while. I know, I know, I could have use whole weat flour or something more healthy. But, sincerely, I cook on impulse. Sometimes I’m at home and I am thinking what can I do at kitchen, what I have at the cupboard. And ta-daaa! Today we have cookies!
I saw the original recipe and various blogs, and they all talked about the same book: a Spanish author called Alma Obregón and the book is ‘Objetivo: la galleta perfecta’ (Goal: the perfect cookie). As I said, are very easy to bake. Cookies don’t have egg or any dairy product.
Obviously, you can use another type of flour or vegetal milk. If you bake it with love, cookies will be good. Sure. =) I modified the recipe a little: I don’t use olive oil for treats because I think that the taste is strong for something sweet. I use less quantity than the recipe too. I used just brown sugar and almond milk instead of soy milk. You can use whatever you want, will be delicious!
Shall we start? ^^
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES
- 110 ml vegetal oil
- 120 gr brown sugar
- 250gr flour
- 1 tbsp cornstach
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 60 ml almond milk
- 160gr chocolate chips (vegan, obviously)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC (356ºF).
- Mix the vegetal oil and sugar until a homogeneus mixture
- Add milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the sifted flour, the cornstach and the baking powder bit by bit while mixing it.
- Add the chocolate chips. Mix everything until it is well integrated.
- Make little balls and put them in baking paper. Apply them leaving a little space between them.
- Bake for 8-9 min until the edges are brown.
- Let settle in a rack.
And that’s all! Easy, fast, delicious and vegan. Purrrr.fect!